Enough of being optimistic since I came back from China. lol.
Spent yesterday's night with my good old bud Andy who transitted to Taiwan via Singapore. He's a really good friend of mine that I would give up my usual wednesday football session just to meet him up! Hey, its not everyday you get a visitor from Taiwan, plus its an old buddy too lol We share our life's experience together, but as usual he did the talking more. :D That's the old Andy I know.
By the way, just posting here as it is Euro Cup 2012 Season now...anyways was browsing through Facebook, and it somehow felt different this time. I find life is unfair and some people has the better lives (or better halves) Am I not deserving all these? Or has my time not arrived yet? Was it not my time to shine yet? Or something is holding back from letting the light of my life shining? I find that my new-found optimism (that I have acquired in China) seems to be fading away.. and all the clouds of negativism taking over. Hmmm, I could place the blame on being with the wrong peers. I must do something to my life, I am still thinking... but action must be carry out soon!
Of course, by keeping the motto "look to the future, appreciate the present and put the past behind" actively applied into my life. Ahhh, reaching this sentence, after ranting and expressing, that optimism-spirit is kind of holding on now. *side-smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment