Jul 18, 2015

Day 10- A story about a past relationship.

As mentioned, yesterday was public holiday and no blogging (no computers, no access to internet, self-purification from technology). By the way, would like to wish those celebrating Eid-Mubarak/Hari Raya Aidilfitri a very Selamat Hari Raya!

A story about past relationship/relationships...hmmm, I have had a lot of past relationships which I put behind me and learnt from mistakes made, perhaps not the best to bring this out here? Anyways, I have had better control of my emotional prowess, so it wouldn't affect my mind much. (The rice has become porridge anyways), but yeah lets just say that we learn from experiences, whether from life, travelling, past or anything, the most important is do not be afraid to make mistakes and make sure you learn from them, if not, you are a failure, you fail to live your life. Naz drowie!

No comments:

Post a Comment